Manali via Khardungla Pass – India
The Highest Pass On Earth (18,300 ft)
The three highest roads on the planet all in one incredible trip.
The best time to do this tour is June – September. Limited spots. Book Now!
8 Days – Trip of Your Lifetime.
Ladakh Known as “the last Shangri La”, is the most remote region of India. Utterly barren, lonely, clean clear blue skies and mountain passes to die for including the world’s highest road, The Kardungla Pass at 18,300ft.
This amazing trip covers 10 passes and 9 of them are over 4700 meters. The highest, at 5,615 is almost exactly 2/3 the height of Mount Everest and you’re free to ride it – no ice climbing here.
Here is a list of the passes we will cover:
5.615 m Kardung La
5.390 m Tanglang La
5.360 m Chang La
5.300 m Wari La
5.050 m Namshang La
5,019 m Lachungla
4,908 m Kanglajal la
4,890 m Baralacha la
4,740 m Nakila
3,978 m Rohtang la
Dessert & Lakes
The Ladakh is sheer dessert and total alpine. This region receives no rainfall. Snow is the only precipitation and at these heights, it never melts. The grandeur of this landscape is unmatched. Below you can see our camp by the Pangong Lake.
Pangong Tso Lake (4,350 m)
Tso Kar Lake (4,620 m)
Day 1 Manali – Jispa (147 Kms)
Your first day and it’s not for the faint of heart. 7-8 hours with your firt mountain pass of 3950 thrown in. You’ll see the dramatic change from the green Kullu Valley as we enter the region of Ladakh.
Day 2 Jispa – Sarchu (75 Kms)
Leisurely drive over the scenic Baralacha Pass (4880 M). Plenty of stops to capture the scenic grandeur of this majestic landscape dotted with snow capped peaks and high altitude lakes. After crossing the pass drop down to the vast Sarchu plains. 6 hours drive.Dinner and overnight in tents
Day 3: Sarchu – Tsokar – Leh – 230 km
We leave the vast Sarchu plateau, to head up a curvy drive until we reach Namik La (4950 m / 16,240 ft.), we’ll see some amazing geological formations. Next we head over The Lachu Lang La pass (5090 m / 16,699 ft.) before descending to the gorge of the cliffy GanglaJal to Pang. Overnight stay in Leh hotel.
Day 4: Local Site Seeing
After breakfast drive up along the scenic Indus valley. Enroute stop over to visit the famous Shey, Thiksey and Hemis monasteries. Packed lunch enroute.
Day 5 : Leh – Pangong Lake (190 km)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. This is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake, which is the highest saltwater Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. Overnight in Camp.
Day 6 : Pangong Lake – to Nubra (290 km)
After breakfast we will ride to Nubra via a new route that few people ever cover. On the way there is an excellent view of the Great Karakoram Range. Lunch is en-route night stay that night in Nubra Valley with Green Farms Camp.
Day 7: Nubra – Khardungla Pass – Leh (100 Kms)
Drive to Khardung la pass the highest motorable pass in the world (18,300 feet). Part of the road goes over the glacier.
Day 8 – return Bikes – Fly to Delhi
- All Nights’ accommodation on 2 sharing basis in clean rooms or tents
- All 3 meals for 8 days
- Support vehicle (4wd) for the entire trip
- Experienced Guide
- Border entry fee with all inner line permits to restricted/protected areas.
- Experienced mechanic with Spare Parts.
- Experienced Doctor or Medical backup assistant with oxygen (O2) & AMS pack.
- All trip photos.
- Map and list of things to carry.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc STD / Himalayan 410 cc Bike. (With Fuel)
- Pick up and Drop off from Airport Kullu – one trip only so group needs to arrive together.
$3680.00 (subject to USD exchange rate)
- Stay of extra days ( but we manage or book for you)
- Domestic Air flight ticket ( But we manage or Book for You)
- Extra Bike /Jeep/Cab rent ( if any )
- Any damage/fine/ cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, starters (Alcoholic, Mineral, Soft Drinks, Aerated) etc.
- Extra guide fee, Camera & Video fee, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone
* *Note: (applies only if you hire your bike from us) Minor Repairs like brake shoes, spark plugs, clutch plates, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil have been included in the cost. However if more damage occurs due to rough handling, accidents or theft, then the repair costs must be paid by you.